[OM] Re: Discounted E-1s?

Subject: [OM] Re: Discounted E-1s?
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:56:16 -0400
In this context, "larger" means more pixels in the same space.  Obviously
the sensor size is fixed.

I'm afraid that Foveon's days are numbered in the DSLR market, unless their
next-generation product is a real killer.  The limitations of the Sigma
SD9/10 implementation are proving to restrict its wide acceptability.  And
Sigma's commitment to the 4/3 standard is minimal, at best.  They've only
introduced a few, low, low end lenses, keeping their pro-quality glass for
N/C or their own mount.

Skip