[OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:38:14 +0100
>I certainly wouldn't consider turning mine up on its side and trying to >use
>it with my preferred macro outfit of OM-4Ti, MD2, 65-116 auto >tube, and
>135/4.5 Zuiko.

You forgot the T28 twin and power control Walt! That's when it gets really
heavy! have you tried the 135/4.5 on the E-1 yet? I've found using 'equivalent'
focal lengths with digital means reduced working distances - the E-1 and
135/4.5 would have to be an awesome combo for insects... same working distance
but effective doubling of magnification.

Adam

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"