[OM] Re: OT biodiesel, was Re: #217

Subject: [OM] Re: OT biodiesel, was Re: #217
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:35:30 -0500
Robert,
        I know beans about bio-diesel ;^), but recall a List member (Jan
Steinman I think) who used /developed it regularly. I haven't seen him post to
the List in a while so he may have dropped off. You may get some info on his
website at:

        www.bytesmiths.com

Look for the link to Veggie Van Diesel.

Happy Motoring,