[OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:23:55 -0400
Dyna equipment came in kit form, or preassembled.  Yes, they are
e-buyable.   See http://www.quadesl.com/schematics.shtml for some good
info on Dyna refurbs, upgrades, etc.  This guy did an upgrade on a
PAS-3x for me, and did a good job.  AND he is a LF photographer.  My
guess is he would love an OM if someone put it in his hands, so we might
be able to be in the vincinity of on-topic.

Earl