[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:19:30 -0700
I get giggles from people riding with me because I make them take any
incoming calls while I'm on the road and pull over if I have to take
the phone. I was pulled over recently in a parking lot making a call
one evening and a police cruiser pulled in to check on me. I told him
I'd stopped to make a cell phone call and he kind of snickered, too.
Snicker all you want, I know I'm not the most coordinated person on
the planet and I don't feel like driving into a tree or oncoming
traffic while I try to negotiate a menu or ponder what someone is
talking about on the phone.