[OM] Re: Gear heads tend to be male, was: Discounted E-1s?

Subject: [OM] Re: Gear heads tend to be male, was: Discounted E-1s?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:31:06 -0400
Moose wrote:

> Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>>Perhaps I need a larger corpus callosum.  Maybe I'd focus less on gear and
>>more on taking good photographs.
>>

> And is the one really "better" than the other?

I don't know.  My male corpus callosum has such a narrow bandwidth that
my hemispheres are unable to communicate effectively.  They only
understand spatial relationships, digital sensors, drill bits, 3 line
software algorithms, film wind gears and levers and other minutiae. I am
unable to fully understand "better" in the context of all meaningful
considerations.  Let me go ask my wife.

Chuck Norcutt