[OM] FS (free postage) Zuiko 35/2, Zuiko 35-70/3.6, Sigma 21-35

Subject: [OM] FS (free postage) Zuiko 35/2, Zuiko 35-70/3.6, Sigma 21-35
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:28:20 +0100
No takers first time round, so now I will send anywhere in the world by
insured airmail included in the price, for the first 3 lenses only:

Zuiko Auto-W 35mm f/2 (151xxx)
With original metal hood, caps and instruction leaflet. Non-original pouch.
Slight loss of black on aperture ring, everything else fine, clear glass,
snappy diaphragm. 8/10
£100

Zuiko MC Auto-Zoom 35-70mm f/3.6 (216xxx)
With original hard case, rubber hood, caps and instruction leaflet.
Beautiful condition, clear glass, snappy diaphragm. 9/10
£100

Sigma Zoom-gamma II 21-35mm f/3.5-4.2
With original box, hard case, hood, caps and instruction leaflet.
Beautiful condition, clear glass, snappy diaphragm. 9/10
Listed in "Cult Classics in Third Party Lenses" by Robert Monaghan:
<http://medfmt.8k.com/third/cult.html#sigma>
£70

Vivitar MC Macro Focusing Zoom 28-210mm f/3.5-5.6
With original front cap, non-original rear cap.
Excellent condition, clear glass, snappy diaphragm. 8.5/10
£20 (maximum £10 postage)

Photographs on request.

Prices are in UK pounds (multiply by about 1.75 for US dollars or 1.45 for
euros).

Make me an offer if you think my prices are too high.

Insured airmail postage from the U.K. included for the first 3 lenses.

Payment by PayPal, cash (sent at your risk), personal cheque (UK only),
etcetera.

I would consider exchange for BH-2 or SZ-4045 microscope lenses or
accessories.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)
http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/ (OM macro, under development)