[OM] Re: #220

Subject: [OM] Re: #220
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:30:50 +0200
Graham Nice Photo again :-) Thanks.

What is Really terrifying is being a pillion passenger on a motorbike,
when the person riding also has an intense fear of bumble bees pulls
down his visor to discover one looking back at him. This was a long time
ago and although I ride a motorbike pretty much daily I have rarely
ridden pillion since.

IanW