[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:09:07 +0100
Welcome to the list Walt!

First thing you need to get to know inside out is the eSIF, which you can
find here:
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF> (and at other spots on the net, and also
available on CD from listmember Hans Veluwen).  As you browse the eSIF you
will find a page describing *all* the hoods
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/hoods.htm so you can at
least get an idea of what you are proposing.

Good luck!

--
Piers