[OM] Re: #220

Subject: [OM] Re: #220
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 06:54:17 -0400
I have been observing 4 bumblebees making love to my lavender and
oregano blossoms.  It's way too hot her for me to think about dragging
out an OM with macro equipment, but now I feel shamed and may do so
tonight.

I feel bad that I'm soon going to cutting off the blossoms of the
lavender to encourage more vegetative growth; I guess the bees will have
to concentrate on other blossoms around the yard.

Earl