[OM] Re: Flashguns for E1/ E300/ C-7070 /C-8080

Subject: [OM] Re: Flashguns for E1/ E300/ C-7070 /C-8080
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:56:15 +0200
Thanks Chuck,

I happen to have a Sunpak30DX and a 26DX, and a Starblitz which all stand up
high, so one of those should do the trick.
Up to now I have almost always used an iS-3000 with th G-40, and the 3000's
own flash popped up for fill-in, when I need to take flash photos. Good
rersults are almost unavoidable... I expected that the FL-36 would tem up in
the same way with the 7070 inbuilt flash.

Roger Key