[OM] Re: Welford Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Welford Northamptonshire
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:54:50 +0100
Hi Brian,

Strange that you should get results so different from mine with a slower
version of Vista. It would be hard to pin down the reason with so many
variables but my local lab is all Agfa and he uses their chemicals, maybe
that's the difference. Incidentally, he is struggling for continuity of
supplies at the moment due to Agfas' financial difficulties so I may not be
using it for much longer.

--Graham
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Welford Northamptonshire