[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:13:38 +0200
OK: http://83.160.3.208/21mm_f2_hood.jpg

(images shot with the Minolta A1, built-in flash)

I don't think the rubber part of this hood can be removed from the
clamp, btw. When I look at the thread of the rubber hood for the
28mm/F2.8 it also very short. Must be by design :)

Hans

: Interesting stuff Hans! Would you be able to post a picture of the
clamp
: on style? Jeff Keller and myself are curoious to know if our short
: threaded hoods are missing the clamps. My hood came with an early
: silvernose lens, though I cannot be certain that the hood is as old as
the
:  lens of course.