[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:02:09 +0000
I often suspect as much, so I give these folks a wide berth (although I qualify
for a cripple tag myself; I'm must not ready to advertise my infirmities yet).
And I steer clear of rental trucks, too, which are frequently driven by
numbnuts who until an hour ago may never have aimed anything bigger than a
Volkswagen.

One-legged moron driving a U-Haul while yakking on a cell phone hits me --
that's why we have guns around here.  Sometimes the herd just has to be thinned.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --