[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:02:30 -0700
There were quite a few silver nosed 21mm f3.5 Zuikos. I don't think there
were any silver nosed 35mm shift lenses (Ser No. 100315 was black nosed).

I would think the 21/3.5 came out before the 35 shift.

-jeff

Thanks for the photo Hans, and the comment about not being able to unscrew
the clamp.
Bill's comment about press fit also makes unscrewing it seem unlikely.