[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:35:19 -0700
Good grief, I try to buy a metal 21/3.5 hood from a guy who claims to have
one and it turns into a metal 28/3.5 hood that he won't sell. I need to sign
up for a charisma class .... or several.

The threads on my rubber 24/2 hood are only slightly longer than on my
rubber 21/3.5 hood. I guess it's within normal variation depending on how
the threading is done.
-jeff