[OM] WTB Lenses/filters UK/Europe

Subject: [OM] WTB Lenses/filters UK/Europe
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:21:00 +0100
I have a friend who would like to purchase the following lenses/filters
if anyone has them to sell. UK would be preferred; Europe would be a
possibility; but given the rarity (or lack of!) of the items, I don't
think shipping from further afield would be worthwhile.

24mm      f/2.8 (would probably prefer m/c but s/c would be ok)
35-105mm  f/3.5~4.5 (early or late verion is fine)
49mm polariser
55mm polariser

The friend is on this list, but her IT dept seems to stop e-mails, etc.
so please reply back to me if you think you may be able to help.

Thanks,

Simon