[OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] OT (taken with digital camera)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:43:24 -0700
I took a look at a couple of his reviews and he found the digital
noise at 1600 ISO higher for the 300D than the D70. More bizarreness.
I don't think any other reviewer has found that. While the D70 is not
bad, Canon is the champ in that department. I think this is a very
sloppy guy and would not trust his reviews at all.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA