[OM] Re: Images from the Olympus meeting, Northants, UK.

Subject: [OM] Re: Images from the Olympus meeting, Northants, UK.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:56:37 +0100
:-) Gary.  Actually the majority of the team had film; only James
(blue jacket) and I had digital.  And, by far the most excitement was
generated by the traditional Zuiko lenses.  You might also be
interested to know that the only time Graham did not have a camera in
his hands was when a beer or that bag of crisps (chips) was more
important1 ;-)

Thanks for the shots Simon.

Chris
~~ >-)-