[OM] Re: E-1 users

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 users
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:56:00 +0100
I read the review in Nov 03, both when it came out and before I
bought the E-1.  Although the reviewer, Chris Gatcum, is an Olympus
fan, and wrote as much, his points seemed fair.  As Simon wrote, AP
seems often to be slanted towards Canon and Nikon ...

... and yes, most reviewers seem to have different criteria, whether
objectively or subjectively.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker