[OM] Suggestions for shooting bands

Subject: [OM] Suggestions for shooting bands
From: "Rob & Michelle Gilmore" <rmgilmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:14:00 -0400
Help!  I've been asked by close friends to photograph a small "Battle of the
Bands" this coming Friday night.  There will be 10 bands playing 12 min sets.
I'll have full access to roam anywhere.  I'll be using a C-7070 and OM4T.  I
hope to use the 7070 as the primary camera due to it's auto focus and ability
to change ISO on the fly.  The shots will be used primarily for the web and
possibly small prints.

C-7070 - Can anyone suggest proper settings (ISO, white-balance)?  I've only
used it once for daytime shots (it's the office camera).  Only have 1 battery
that I'll charge before the show.  I've got a 512MB card.  The settings I'm
looking at should give me 150 +/- shots which should be plenty.  I'd prefer to
use available lighting if possible however I'm not sure of the light setup the
bar has.

OM4T (available F280 or T32) - I don't do much if any flash work.  Plan on
using some 400 print film.  Is there a base setting that might let me get by
with minimum fuss (focus and go)?  I've got an 80/2, 35-70/3.6, 35-105/3.5-4.5,
75-150/4.  Would prefer a zoom mostly.

Thanks.

-Rob G.