[OM] Re: E-1 users

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 users
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=14252592

> Nice discussion about a pro using the E1 in Japan.

I read that thread annd I have to ask myself: "Am I being fair
and unbiased?"  I really like my E-1 (for the reasons listed),
but is it the camera or is it me?  Could I like any camera as I
like the E-1?  Could I achieve the same (or even better) results
with other brands?

I guess, after rereading all the product reviews, that the
answer is "it's me".  I guess I'm just really good and the
camera has little to do with it.

E-1 will be for sale tomorrow.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com