[OM] Re: Fast B&W film?

Subject: [OM] Re: Fast B&W film?
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:56:48 +0930
At 8:02 PM +1200 2005.07.18, Brian Swale wrote:
>Andrew wrote
> > http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/users/andrew/photos/tmz/womd.jpg
>> http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/users/andrew/photos/tmz/lojo.jpg
>>
>> Taken with the Leica, and scanned from incomplete negatives (I had a
>> "processing error" -- very embarrassing). But for me anyway they capture
> > the mood. TMZ3200 @ 1600  + Rodinal 1:50.
>
>Interesting results Andrew.  Very evocative of what was probably the
>atmosphere.

Thanks Brian.  The lanterns here are actually firepots, some of many
hundreds erected through the trees of the park by a French company
specializing in such "fire sculptures". They are irresistibly fascinating,
and a marvellous setting for a performance. And a somewhat eerie feeling
to walk through this forest of fire in the middle of the bushfire season
in Adelaide (early March).

regards
  Andrew