[OM] Re: Finally, a worthy E-1 review

Subject: [OM] Re: Finally, a worthy E-1 review
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 05:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
--- "C.H.Ling" wrote:
> This is absolutely the best digital camera review I have ever
> seen, it touch
> various aspects of real application rather than just figures

Thank you.  I really tried to illustrate rather than just mouth
off, too.  The baseball picture really is one of my favorites as
it points out the horrendous noise characteristics of the
camera.

It took all of four minutes for the review to be referenced on
dpreview.  Talk about fast, Mr. Radix.  :)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com