[OM] Re: Dremel

Subject: [OM] Re: Dremel
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:36:58 -0400
Yes, the dremel is best for re-foaming.  kidding.  Alcohol and flat
toothpicks, Q tips, or ground down chopstick.
I knew someone who bought a dremel so he could remove rust from some lawn
furniture.  He thought it was the dremels fault that HE didn't want to
invest the time in the job.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743