[OM] Re: #225

Subject: [OM] Re: #225
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:32:51 +0000
Chris,

I think the tanker was a KC135, but I'm not positive.  I'm pretty sure it was a
KC130-something.  Can you tell from this?

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-793417.html

I had several hundred shots taken on joy rides with the USAF back in the early
to mid '60s, but 95 percent of everything I shot before August of 1967 was lost
in a house fire.  The half dozen shots of this type I have left were at the
tail end of a roll of other stuff that didn't get incinerated.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --