[OM] Re: E-1 users

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 users
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:14:54 -0400
R. Jackson wrote:

> Don't the Minolt@s have some kind of exposure shift knob that lets
> the user switch between several different variations on the same
> exposure by varying the aperture, shutter speed and ISO?

The A1 in Program mode only changes shutter and aperture automatically.
It does allow shifting the shutter speed or aperture up or down and will
vary the other control to maintain the correct exposure.  You can
manually change the ISO in program mode but doing so is a bit more
cumbersome than changing aperture and shutter speed.

Like my OM-2s's my A1 has never been in Program mode.  The A1's metering
is uncannily accurate so I guess I should try it.

Chuck Norcutt