[OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal

Subject: [OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:20:51 -0700
Yes I saw it. Interesting. Also Pentax had huge profit losses and
blames it on concentrating on small digicams. Sony needs a DSLR and
Konica-Minolta needs a sure source of high quality sensors. A Minolta-
Konica with a CMOS high density sensor, image stabilization and maybe
a Sony shared Zeiss lens sounds awfully attractive.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA