[OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal

Subject: [OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:36:53 +0000
A big part of the problem is that it's a market driven by people who have no
concept of quality, who think MP3's sound like real music and that cell phone
photos are just fine and dandy.

Vinyl, tubes and film still rule!  Idiots not allowed and will be shot!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --