[OM] Re: Suggestions for shooting bands

Subject: [OM] Re: Suggestions for shooting bands
From: "Rob & Michelle Gilmore" <rmgilmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:01:11 -0400
Thanks for all the feedback regarding my upcoming project.  I've put together
my kit from all these suggestions, combined with what I read from an article on
Photo.net; Concert Photography
(http://www.photo.net/learn/concerts/mirarchi/concer_i.htm).
My kit will consist of:
C-7070
OM-4T
F280 flash - will be used sparingly and/or T32 (if I can figure out how to do
slow-sync)
Fuji Superia 1600 - based on lighting I might push 1 stop
24/2.8
50/1.4
80/2
135/2.8
35-70/3.6 - based on lighting but will try to go with the primes

Thanks again  I'll post a follow-up.
-Rob