[OM] Re: Should one take a risk?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should one take a risk?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:25:46 -0400
I don't think anyone really collects these, and my reading of comments
has been that they're competent, but nothing extraordinary or innovate.
They were kind of a stop-gap measure while Maitani was developing the OM
system.  That said, I vaguely remember attending a photo seminar in the
early seminars and seeing slides made with an FTL.  They were just as
good as those made with other cameras at the time, IIRC.

The fact that it has a Pentax screw mount means you have lots of lenses
available.  For cheap I'd bite, as I have a feeling this one is in
decent condition.  It would be fun to have yet another Oly.  Just my
inexperienced opinion.

Earl