[OM] Re: Murphy and his law... (mostly OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Murphy and his law... (mostly OT)
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:50:58 -0700
Haven't you heard? It's a wondrous place where camera repair shops
can be found inside giant jacaranda trees whose petals bloom with
fresh rolls of Pan-X.

My camera is being repaired in Sweden, BTW. The owner of the shop is
the middle of shooting a feature and I kind of suspect that my camera
(which was supposed to be here in June) has been delayed by a tragic
series of events that are less unexpected than I've been led to
believe. Eh, whatever. Having this work done in L.A. was going to
cost $25k. He's doing it for a tenth as much. I can live with the
delay. It seems like the universe has kind of been pelting me with
misadventures the past few months, though. I'm kind of wondering when
Mr. Murphy will move on to the next unsuspecting sucker. ;-)