[OM] Re: Should one take a risk?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should one take a risk?
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:57:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2005 8:30:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Oly  FTL.....seller has ZERO feedback. Is the camera really worth  anything?

Depends on your perspective. As a collector, I have two of these  bodies and
several lenses. They're bigger and bulkier than OMs, but fun to have  to play
with. YMMV. Even though they have a screw mount, they're not 100%  compatible
with the "universal" screw mount. My Tamron Adaptall screw mount will  not
screw all the way in, and some screw mounts don't allow open-aperture  metering
on this body, while the Olympus version does.
Greg