[OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal

Subject: [OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
--- Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Granted, but you didn't likely drive around in a car with a
> trunk full of
> audio gear designed to compete in volume level with those
> concerts.

NOW you've gone to meddling!  There's few things that bring joy
to others like the sharing of your music when travelling down
the boulevard.  I hate the "buzzing" sound of loose automotive
piece parts when the screws have backed out, though.
"Boo-buzz-mm,  boo-buzz-mm."

I'm wanting one of those Scion XB boxes on wheels.  I'll have it
lowered, have skid plates welded on, maybe even the top chopped
down six inches.  Possibly some hydrolics, but definitely a
rocking sound system.  Hmm. Maybe I could convert it into a
rag-top?  Anyway, it's got to throw lots of sparks when going
down the road as well as rattle windows a few kilometers away.
Oh, and a 20 layer midnight blue paint job.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs