[OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal

Subject: [OM] Re: konica-Minolta/Sony deal
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:19:16 +0000
The always-a-piece-of-crap Bose unit in my 300ZX finally, with lots of ugly
noises, crashed and burned a year or so ago.  I keep thinking I ought to
replace it, but I don't really mind not having tunes, particularly when the
T-tops are off and I'm cruising at about 20 above the speed suggestion on a
curvy mountain or country road.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from