[OM] Re: Review revision and bulk ink notes

Subject: [OM] Re: Review revision and bulk ink notes
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
> Do you know anything about longevity on these inks?

I obviously haven't had a chance to run them through my personal
testing, yet, but I've done quite a bit of research on them and
they're supposed to be the best of the aftermarket inks.

I'm more convinced than ever that it's really the paper which is
most important. I had some prints done on Canon's instant-dry
stuff with colorlabs ink that did a major colorskew in three
months time.  Believe it or not, Black and Magenta went south.
Very strange.  The Ilford prints are just fine. Regardless, I've
got two more Colorlabs black and two Cyans which I'll save for
printing flyers or something.

I'll print up an ITC target tonight on various types of paper
stock and put them up just under the eave.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs