[OM] Re: Best guess for arrival of E-2/E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: Best guess for arrival of E-2/E-3
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:45:26 -0700
February 2006?
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0504/05040102matshushita_dslr.asp

... but your guess is probably better than mine.

Whether 5M is enough depends on your shooting style. Are you currently
shooting fine grained film using a tripod? If you shoot handheld you've got
to be a lot steadier than I am.

The E-300 gives you 8M but not the ISO speed of the C*non 20D. To beat that
you've got one N*kon(?) and two C*nons(?) to choose from.

If you want to try your hand at printing a E-1 or E-300 image, I can post
one for you. I'm sure many others on the list would too.

-jeff