[OM] Re: Permanence or otherwise of burned CDs

Subject: [OM] Re: Permanence or otherwise of burned CDs
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:34:28 +0100
I might have to go that way.  I have just tried to read a "gold"
Samsung 700Mb 12x CD-R, recorded around 5 years ago, and it is
unreadable on either Macs or PCs.

Since the photos I put on it are among my best I will have to rescan
them - I kept only small jpegs on the hard drive...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.