[OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:43:59 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Alan Wood wrote:

> I have reported the copyright infringement to eBay's VeRO Programme.  Has
> anyone managed to get an auction removed by reporting copyright infringement
> to eBay?

Yup, I occassionaly find copies of my web site being offered for sale on
eBay and they're quite prompt at terminating those auctions.  I usually first
send a courtesy email to the seller asking them to voluntarily remove the
auction.  In many cases they do, but sometimes I have to get eBay to do it
for them.
                                                        -mark