[OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Canon EOS to OM adapters? Martin's reply.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:24:49 -0400
I assumed Martin would ship each item to the individual buyers at the
$99 price as long as the total covered 10 pieces.  He shipped to me on a
single piece for $110 so having to reship on top of $99 isn't much of a
bargain.

Better ask him again.

Chuck Norcutt
(who didn't know there were so many C*n*n EOS users here)