[OM] Re: Best guess for arrival of E-2/E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: Best guess for arrival of E-2/E-3
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:01:48 -0700
The samples are still uploading but there are some already at:

http://www.homes-of-california.com/E-System%20Test/index.htm

Or if the %20 between "System Test" causes problems try replacing it with a
space (sorry about that). I'll try to clean things up a little this weekend.

This was a quick and dirty effort but it should give you something to base
judgment on. Remember C.H. already posted some photos showing that film can
beat the E-1 on resolution. It really comes down to is there enough for what
you want to do?

The improvement from 5 to 8 to 10 may not match the $$$ cost.

-jeff
(When the ftp finishes there will be 780MB - digital eats up space)