[OM] Re: I haven't died and a semi-OT question

Subject: [OM] Re: I haven't died and a semi-OT question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:09:06 -0400
Since the drive itself seems to be alive I think the most likely cause
is a bad cable connection to the motherboard/controller.  It may need a
little vibratin'.  If that doesn't fix it the prognosis is more dire.
It may require swapping cables or drives to isolate the problem to
motherboard, cable or drive.

I've been assuming that this CD is an internal IDE drive.  Is it
possible that it's a USB drive either internal or external?

Chuck Norcutt