[OM] Re: Controlled experiment - includes flying, wife, digital, Ag Snoz

Subject: [OM] Re: Controlled experiment - includes flying, wife, digital, Ag Snozz
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, and don't forget that any mail transported by the airlines
is supposed to be passed through the baggage x-ray.  Not the
wimpy one at the security check point, but the one that cooks
your checked luggage.

So think about this scenario.  You mail a package to me from
say, New Jersey.  The mail might get bio-nuked entering the
system, gets x-rayed before being placed in the hold of an
airliner, to Chicago. It might get bio-nuked there (maybe twice
for incoming and outgoing), x-rayed again before being placed in
the hold of another airliner. In the processing center for my
state, it gets bio-nuked again before being placed in tubs or
bags sitting in the hot sun.

Scary, isn't it?

But to put it all in perspective, last year when we had that
really big solar flare, our film got zapped to a tune of several
high-power x-rays.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs