[OM] WTB: T-32 flash unit

Subject: [OM] WTB: T-32 flash unit
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:29:01 -0400
If anyone is willing to part with a T-32 flash unit in excellent
working condition, please contact me off-list with your asking price.
I live in the U.S.  My unit has completely failed.  The charge light
lights though I am unable to get it to flash with new batteries via
the test button or camera ( I can get it to flash if I stick the unit
in the freezer for a while).  I'm guessing the problem lies in the
circuit board near the back of the flash so if anyone has a "parts"
unit and has the back circuit board available, let me know.

Thanks,
Richard