[OM] Re: [photo] yellow in green

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] yellow in green
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:47:46 -0600
One really needs to read the manual to learn how to use the E-1. I feel like
I have AADS as I can only read about three pages before the eyes close. It
was developed to be a reference manual and, even though well written, is not
something to sit down and read from cover to cover. I think I will really
like the camera once I learn how to use it. I find that I need to be careful
how I pick the thing up as there are buttons all over the place to
inadvertently push. In most cases it doesn't really hurt anything. The
adapter has been ordered but has not arrived. My favorite camera is still
the OM-2N. Simple and functional. /jmac