[OM] Re: E this time (for a change :-> ) not OM

Subject: [OM] Re: E this time (for a change :-> ) not OM
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 05:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
Brian wrote:
> Have any other E users here had this sort of thing happen?

Yes. Twice--shortly after getting the camera.  Hasn't happened
since.  I think it's telling you that you need to start
customizing the settings.

If you have instant review turned on, I'd recommend turning this
function off. Not sure it has anything to do with the price of
coffee at St*rb*cks, but yet I can't think of anything else.

Yes, the battery removal trick seems to be the ticket.

To put this all in perspective, though, I've had far more
lockups with my OMs than I have had with the E-1.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs