[OM] Re: Who needs a correction of zero?

Subject: [OM] Re: Who needs a correction of zero?
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:26:14 -0400
There are two 135/4.5s available right now in Germany:
http://tinyurl.com/7hery

Use Advanced Search to look for items located in "any country".
Many times if you email the seller, they will be willing to ship to
you anyway.
But watch that you can pay by Paypal or postal money order. Other
options are expensive.

You can also choose to have a daily report made to you by email of
up to 30 searches for up to a year.
Click on the "Add to Favourites" on the right side of any search.
There will be an option to email you with new items daily.

Having a BIN window open, eg http://tinyurl.com/9pa3j , will allow
you to keep an eye out for BINs which are bargains.

tOM

On 26 Jul 2005 at 9:13,
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> on 26/07/2005 01:34, tOM Trottier at tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:
>
> > Not that I know of. But you can put a BIN search page up in a
> > browser window and just refresh when you want.
> Thanks Tom.
> In fact IE shows a window each time I log in the bay site, its name is
> 'Auction Manager'. I never learned how to manage it - perhaps the time has
> come. Hope it could be as useful, and a 135 4.5 appears.
>
> Fernando.

-- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur --
   ,__@         tOM Trottier
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St., Ottawa ON Canada  K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        N45.412 W75.714         +1 613 231-6115
     Q,  Q,
    </  </      I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences
 (`-/---/-')    attending too much liberty than to those attending
~~@~~~~@~~~~~~  too small a degree of it.-Thomas Jefferson