[OM] Re: How to number Olympus limited addition images

Subject: [OM] Re: How to number Olympus limited addition images
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:41:07 +0100
I just took a look at a limited edition art print on the wall, Bill

Centred under the picture: printed title
Centred under the title: printed artist name (and qualifications!)

Right side under picture: manuscript artist signature
Right side under signature: manuscript xx/250

How many do you realistically expect to sell?  If not nearly 250, then I
would go for 100, since the perceived rarity value of an edition of 100
should be significantly higher.  And if you are going to print 200, then
being able to give buyers a choice ought to increase the chance of a sale.

HTH!

--
Piers