[OM] Re: How to number Olympus limited addition images

Subject: [OM] Re: How to number Olympus limited addition images
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:45:44 +0200
Back in the early days of Super 8 movies, The Bolex 155 Macro was supplied
with a piece of acetate that could be mounted in a special holder attached
to the camera. They also supplied a white chinagraph pencil for writing
titles on the acetate, and the idea was to shoot an opening shot through the
acetate, so that white titles were superimposed.
The Bolex 155 was quite a camera; the built-in lens hood could be retracted,
as macro shots could be taken of items almost touching the front element....
At that time, I also owned Olympus Pen FT and Pen F cameras, as well as a
Pen D.

Roger Key, CPH