[OM] Re: OM3ti

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3ti
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:09:48 -0500
Seriously, people are trying to sell them new for over $2,000 apiece - and
often failing at those huge asking prices. I guess a fair price for a really
good one that's actually seen some use would be between $1,500 and $2,000
because of its attractiveness to collectors and flash synchronization
abilities. On the other hand, you could have my truly pristine OM-4Ti (last
refurbished unit sold by Olympus USA) and maybe an OM-1n and odd bits in
exchange for your OM-3Ti, if you'd like to have a great auto SLR instead of a
manual. Or about $2,000 worth of other OM kit. ;-)

- Phil

PS - you're not a musician, are you? Your name sounds kinda familiar.